- Whatever happened to guys meeting you in real life and not on facebook.
- Calling you to say goodnight and not just using a text.
- Sex being meaningful and not just something you did.
- Love being real and not just a word.
- Being able to talk about your feelings and not just blowing them off.
- Going on real dates and not just parties or the bars.
- Dressing nice and not ‘ratchet’.
- Cute fun swing dancing and not the booty popping mating call dances.
I think I was born in the wrong era, what about you?
Three of the worst life lessons you will ever learn:
- Do not rely on anyone. (when it really comes down to it, you, yourself is all you have)
- Never get your hopes up.
- & just because you care about someone and would do anything for them does NOT mean they feel the same and would do the same for you.
Why are they the worst?
Because you have to learn them for yourself, and the
pain another person can cause you can be so unreal.
"America is just so weird in what they think is right and wrong," she continues. "Like, I was watching Breaking Bad the other day, and they were cooking meth. I could literally cook meth because of that show. It’s a how-to. And then they bleeped out the word ‘fuck.’ And I’m like, really? They killed a guy, and disintegrated his body in acid, but you’re not allowed to say ‘fuck’? It’s like when they bleeped ‘molly’ at the VMAs. Look what I’m doing up here right now, and you’re going to bleep out ‘molly’? Whatever.”
Living life on the edge, loosing your grip.
First it was fun then it went to shit,
tried it once, tried it twice. Hooked on the high,
addicted to that life. Anything was easy,
especially with no feelings. Stealing, lying,
cheating all because I’m feigning.
Loosing a battle that is rarely won, dying
for a hit, begging for a loan.
Wishing I was dead, is the pain in my head?
Physical addiction is NOT my friend. Then I get
money, ear to ear grin as I stuff if up my nose
with one big wiff.